Peeki Swim Limited values our customers and respects your privacy. We collect information about you through our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies please contact us via the contact information page. By using our website and/or providing information to us, you consent to this policy.
Personal information we may collect
We generally collect your personal information directly from you. For example when you subscribe to the mailing list, enter details to complete your online transaction, complete surveys, enter promotions etc... Generally the type of personal information we collect about you includes your name, e-mail address, and phone numbers, etc… if you do not give this information, we may not be able to provide goods or services to you.
Further when you visit our websites, we may collect more information about your visits, website activity and record the following information for statistical purposes:
- Your ISP server address
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The name of the web page directing you
- The type of browser you are using
- Your clicks and activity on our site
- How we may use your personal information
Peeki Swim Limited collects personal information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by text, email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions or the products and services of others, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyse trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To contact you if necessary
- However, these emails and texts will always include an ‘unsubscribe’ facility, please see the section below called ‘can I make choices about receiving promotional communications?’
How we may disclose your personal information.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our logs and records.
- To conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- To protect our rights or property or those of our related companies
- To enforce our terms and conditions
- To act in the interest of our, or our related companies, customers or others.
Can I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
Peeki Swim Limited wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by contacting our web administration via the contact page of our website. You can choose to opt out of email promotional communications by clicking the ‘manage your subscription’ link in the body of the email.
However please be aware that you may lose any benefits associated with being subscribed to our communication systems if you opt out, without warning.
If contacting our web administration please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from Peeki Swim Limited. It may take up to 10 working days to process your email request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Peeki Swim Limited.
If you change your mind you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by signing up when you visit our website.
Please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalise your online browsing and shopping experience.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it.
Security of your personal information.
We protect any personal information that we hold from misuse and loss. We also protect it from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Your personal information may be stored either in hard copy documents or as electronic data on our software or systems. We maintain physical security over our paper and electronic data stores and premises, such as locks and security systems.
What about links to other websites.
Our websites may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These websites have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to review them. We have no responsibility for linked websites, and provide them solely for your information and convenience.